Hi Guys! Just a short post updating you all on my life so far:
- My aunts finally headed back to S. Korea yesterday morning. The house is indeed more quiet now that they’re gone, and it’s gonna take some time getting used to this quiet ambiance. They just kakao-ed my mom this morning so they arrived safely in Korea :)
- My mom made some delicious waffles topped with blueberries, strawberries and bananas this morning! (Picture down below). Doesn’t it look so good?!
- I just started watching this japanese drama called “Rich Man Poor Woman” and I’m loving it so far! The plot is very unique and i’m loving Oguri Shun (lead guy - top left). Loved him since Hana Yori Dango! The main girl (top-right) is pretty lovable too :)
- Lastly, I’m loving this new korean sitcom/drama called Reply 1997. I’m starting to fall in love with Seo In Guk (2nd guy from left). For some reason, he didn’t really stand out to me until now, when he’s acting in the drama.
- Tomorrow, I’m supposed to go to Musikfest in Bethlehem, PA with some of my closest friends after i tutor this one kid in geometry. Excited!
That’s about it really. I hope to blog about San Fran + The Bahamas soon! Sorry it’s taking so long!